Monday, April 11, 2011

HOUSE


Of all my favorite programs recorded on My DVR this week, my favorite program today has definitely been House.  As the program started, House was passing time outside the State Penitentiary by making a martini, in time 13 emerges from the building and gulps down the drink. One has to ask what crime did 13 commit? How long has she been doing time?  How will House put her back on the team?  And in the background House mentioned that it would have been he and Cuddy's 1st anniversary, his new wife is out of town with her boyfriend, and Taub is 'dating' Racheal again...What great TV!

Here is a list of the my other favorite shows I will be recording (not in order)
Cake Boss
The Good Wife
Bones
Modern Family
Sister Wives
Body of Proof


  

1 comment:

  1. I am so behind on House that I have no idea what half that means!

    Forgot that law/dead girl one you got me hooked on...

    ReplyDelete