Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I've never been to Ireland....

...and I am certainly not Irish, but ever since my sister was born on March 16th, she somehow believes there must be some Irish blood in our family; why else would the world throw a big green party and turn into red beer drinking 'pinchers' for one day (the day after her birthday) if it wasn't all about Vanasa?

So, this year to make it 'all about her' I signed us up for the Leprechaun Lope, a charity run and parade held in Memory Grove this Saturday. See big sisters rock!  The problem is that way back last winter after our 5K Human Race I optimistically thought that I could push  myself a bit and run a 10K, unfortunately, having spent the last several months hibernating, I am starting to chicken out a little bit....maybe I can convince Vanasa we should do the 2k children's run/walk so we have plenty of time for a leisurely breakfast. :-) after all St. Patrick's Day is an all day event, she'll want to pace herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment