Monday, April 2, 2012

My West Desert Date!

Today Nicolas decided he wanted to take a road trip 7 miles south of Saratoga Springs to a wide spot in the road where the discharging of firearms is permitted.  His plan was to dispose of three computer towers and two monitors, and luckily for me the magnesium fuse and thermite failed ignite or we may have spent the night in the big house.

After we spent a box of ammo Nicolas decided to do some 'off roading' in my Mazda CX-7, it has been a very long time since I laughed as much as I did on that dirt road.....the next time you see Nicolas ask him how the front end of my vehicle sustained the body damage!

My 'Where's Waldo T-shirt' shows me posed beside mortally wounded computer equipment with armed with a Walther PK380 
Today rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment