Monday, October 22, 2012

Waiting on Baby!

Since it is all about me, I wanted to let you know that I am almost done waiting for baby.  Heavens no, I am not pregnant! I am waiting for my first grandbaby to be born and somehow got it in my mind that she would be here by now.

Especially since as the month continues to progress, my personal calendar continues to fill up to the point that I may not even be in the state or even country when she arrives, how jacked up is that!

NOTE TO FUTURE GRANDCHILDREN: Clear your birthday with Grandma before hand so she can share the day with you.

On the lighter side, I recently spent time with a beautiful young woman who is madly in love with my son and awaiting the birth of her first daughter and I realized just how fully my life has become as my children have started lives of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment