Thursday, June 23, 2011

MISSING: ONE ROOMMATE!

After spending I don't know how many days roommate-less, I am now down to 48 days and a wake-up until I will be sharing my apartment once again....here are some of the reason why I am anxious to have my roommate back from Georgia:

- Season Two, Episode Three of 24
- Grape Powerade Zero on sale 2 for $1, four cases would be a killer deal but would take me 48 trips from the car to the apartment
- And did I mention I am out of propane?
- I only cook for one so I never have leftovers.
- Road trips, and bike trips and plane trips....at the spur of the moment
- Theological analysis of life's mysteries
- A house full of young men I do not know, all hungry and sprawled out on the couch

Nicolas, come home soon...I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment