Sunday, June 12, 2011

S C R A B B L E

A shout out to all of my Facebook friends with a word of apology for the posts I am sending concerning my new obsession.....Facebook Scrabble! It started innocently enough as all addictions do, I was looking for a free version of Scrabble to download to my Kindle and while on Google I came across the Facebook edition and had to give it a try.

I clicked on 'create a game' and chose 'public' and was hooked up with Lisa C who's second word 'juntos' was placed across the triple letter and double word squares essentially shutting me out of the game.  I would forfeit but I have my pride to consider. (juntos: pertaining to a small group)

The second game was played privately with an employee I was working with.  I added her as a Facebook friend then created a game called 'worktime' and away we went.  The game lasted over three hours as she and I took turns logging into our Facebook accounts and adding words between work assignments.

I am also in a public game with Jhoy, Kenan, and Kellie and two private games with family members.

BTW: if you have a frowny face because I have not yet invited you to play Scrabble online, just download the Facebook Scrabble APP, create a private game, and invite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment