Friday, May 27, 2011

Day Seven

Tracy and I have already began talking about the next vacation....Australia in 2012 ??? I am told the scuba diving is amazing.  So even after receiving detailed instructions for debarkation, it was no surprise that we were running a little late and slightly disorganized as the day started. Who's idea was it have the guests vacate their staterooms by 9 am ???

After a leisurely breakfast and an on board announcement, 'will the remaining eight passengers please vacate the ship'...we headed to customs, and finally to the transfer to the airport.

Tracy, give me a few days to catch up on laundry and feel my birds and I will be ready to book our next adventure.
One last look back...


On board the Triumph with New Orleans skyline



Where am I?


Tanned, relaxed, and full of great memories

No comments:

Post a Comment