Thursday, September 27, 2012

It is all about friends!

I want to give a big shout out to some wonderful women who spent the evening with me watching the Grey's Anatomy season premiere. We solved the worlds problems, promised to exercise more and compared husbands/boyfriends, what a great night!

Donnielle: your constant evolution is inspiring and amazing, as I see you re-heighten your goals over and over and over again, I am reminded that striving for excellence is a continuous journey.

Missy: a women not jaded by her surroundings is a rare commodity and your view of the world is refreshing and honest.

Ashelyn: your bravery in the face of adversary is inspiring and I am anxious to be a part of your life in the immediate and distant future.

Lacie: a voice of reason, a shoulder to cry on, an example to live by. Sometimes when I look at you I feel like I am looking into a mirror and seeing the person I want to be when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment