Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Parents Rock

You know how when you were a little kid, your parents tried to make you walk until your
legs were about to fall off in hopes of getting you to go to bed early......

I think my parents want me to go to bed early

because the last two days have been one nonstop journey to see,
do, and experience all that Minnesota has to offer, and I am tired.

The two of them taking a minute to impart some parental wisdom "THINK HAPPY"

Showing off on our way to the Pirate exhibit.

My Dad said, "Jude, come over here, I want to show your something" then sat down at this
Museum of Science display so my Mother could look into his irises. It is nice to see
the two of them so aware of the other.

My Mothers happy face just prior to riding what I believe is to be the only amusement park ride I have
ever seen her on, the ROLLER COASTER at Mall of America.

NOTE TO SOCIETY: I know I am single, and yes,
if I could form a party of two, I definitely would!

No comments:

Post a Comment