Friday, March 1, 2013

What not to wear on your wedding day

In an attempt to scream out to the universe that I want to be married....sometime soon.....I decided to get a wedding dress selected so that when the determined day arrived, I would be prepared.  I was grateful to have a camera readily available because these dresses did not look the same in the mirror as it did on film.

 At the time, I thought I liked this dress, the bling at the waist complimented my silver wedding shoes and the lace at the hem really seemed to capture my personality, I also realized that this dress was much too predictable and somewhat deary. 

I really liked the square neckline of this dress and the silver trim on the waist lace was a plus, unfortunately I hated the drop waist and and I the diagonal thing across skirt made me feel like I was wearing a marshmallow.

Obviously, I will not be wearing either of these dresses at the wedding! but that doesn't mean I went home empty handed, you will need to come to the ceremony to see what dress I selected.


No comments:

Post a Comment