Monday, August 1, 2011

August: My Birth Month

As I plan to spend time with the many special persons in my life today, this week and later this month in what appears to be a celeration of my birthday, I am increasingly aware of the unique imprint each individual places on my life.

T Sibling: White wedding cake with fondant icing makes birthdays so much fun, can't wait for next year!?
Girl Child: A sewing lesson, what a great idea!
Parentrals: Unlimited chauffeur services so I could get my personal life caught up-got to love them.
That One Person: A Large Band, and sushi and surprises at a height that I least expect them!
Boy Child: A wide open freeway, room service and the King.
V Sibling: A picnic dinner and theatre under the stars....did you pick your favorite production or mine?
Boy Child: To Be Announced
Coworkers: Who can turn a free lunch? Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment