Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Lacie!

When I look at this photo I sometimes wonder if it isn't bewilderment I see in Lacie's eyes.  It is as if she is saying..."I waited nine months to for this? Really people, you have SO much to learn, well at least we have a lifetime to teach you!" And so she has, taught me, a world I did not know, a language I did not speak. Here is some of the Lacieisms I have learned:

-I can be bribed to do just about anything with bubblegum. "Please Mom, I will buy you bubblegum!"

-Two Garth Brooks concert tickets charged on a VISA takes over four years to pay for and cost roughly $2,000.

-You can wear fuchsia, goes with anything, and it makes a great 'go to' color for finger or toe nails.

-Little brothers do not stay little very long, in just a few years they get big enough to kick your butt, smart enough to outwit you and someone fun you'd like to take to the movies.

-And sometimes the beginning of the journey starts with a 6 pound 7 ounce unexpected bundle of joy delivered on a cold winter day in Twin Falls.  Here is to a lifetime of Happy Birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment