Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A birthday, again?

After a week of trying to coordinate communication with Nicolas, I woke up with a Skype text message telling me to open my laptop for a Skype phone call! It was nice to hear that my son is in such good spirits and to hear first hand of his like in K. The test messages and phone calls from other family and friends throughout the day helped make the day extra special.







Russ helped load my birthday present into my SUV....unfortunately he was not at the house when I needed to unload it and maneuver it 3 flights of stairs.





Posing in front of an Oreo and chocolate ice cream cake and lemon sponge cake with lemon cream cheese frosting make by Ashelyn for the birthdays is Jake (happy 13th birthday) Vanasa's two children and Joseph and Jessica's two children.

No comments:

Post a Comment