Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How To: Play Station 2

I was cleaning closets today, maybe just one closer, and maybe just one shelf in the one closet and I found some of the letters Nicolas sent to me while he was away on his mission, in basic training, and while deployed. The particular letter (with color illustrations) is the instructions on how to play station 2 by N Arthur Downs.

1. Turn off TV and PS2 (switch on back)
2. Make sure plus are in right spot!
3. Turn on TV FIRST! Then PS2
4. Flip though 'input's till yo find a different screen!
5. Use the 'X' Burton as an enter, select, or play button. Use (diagram of star shaped buttons) as arrows
*parental pass code* 0000 I dunno why I have that!
Get popcorn, flipz, blanket and enjoy!

I don't remember when watching TV became do complicated, I think I was having problems watching a movie on DVD (I don't have a DVD player), so Nicolas was tutoring me though the process. Since that play station 2 lesson I have learned how to watch Netflix on playstation and I learned how to hook my laptop to the television to watch internet content on the big screen.

Thank you soon son for the comprehensive tutorial, having you is like having tech support on speed dial.

No comments:

Post a Comment