Friday, May 11, 2012

WHEW!

I am sitting on a semi vacant auditorium enjoying the hustle of activity generated by someone other than myself....whew! I've had a long day.

I was awoken this morning by a text from Christine urging me to join her at book club this morning, apparently she did not understand the point of me lying in bed, in silence. It was my love for Little Bee by Chris Cleave that eventually convinced me to get out of bed and head over to a brunch of croissants and fresh fruit.

Partway through book club Nicolas called to invite me to lunch and informed me that his afternoon was free, so away we went! We had banking to get us ready for Kenya ($50 bills post 2003) and Kuwait (a power of attorney) then a trip to the book store and OldNavy (bling for Khole) and a stop at Walgreens for photos and OfficeMax for a toner cartridge.

After dropping Nicolas off at home and picking up rented road bikes at Canyon Bikes, and a quick snack at Taco Time, I am saving seats at Juan Diego for family and friends that are coming to see Jake's acting debut in High School Musical..... and there is nowhere in the world I would rather be.


No comments:

Post a Comment